Dal Khalsa warns that anti-Christian violence in Orissa was preplanned and more is on its way.
Christian leaders say India's largest incident of sustained anti-Christian violence, which rendered thousands homeless in Orissa State, was preplanned.
The violence began on Christmas Eve, with an attack on a Catholic church in Brahmani village, and continued until January 2. Christian leaders told the National Human Rights Commission that
- 9 people had been were killed
- 90 churches burned
- 1000 houses torched or vandalized
- Thousands displaced.
- RSS (Rashtirya Swayamsevak Sangh).
- Shiv Sena.
- Bajrang dal.
- other small Hindu terrorist outfits.
Full report at http://www.panthic.org/news/125/ARTICLE/3693/2007-11-21.html
During Christmas week, local Christians had urged district authorities to provide police protection. Their pleas went unheeded.
On Christmas Eve, violence broke out against Christians in the Kandhamal district of the eastern Indian state of Orissa, which has become well known for poor governance and class tensions. Hindu fundamentalist groups led by the Vishva Hindu Parishad (VHP, the World Hindu Council) have attacked Christians and their institutions at will in rural areas.
VHP, the World Hindu Council claims that reasons for the violence were following:
- Forceful Conversion Saraswati told media on December 25 that the reason for the violence was Forceful conversions by area Christians.
- Allegedly attack on Swami Laxmananda by christians.
Bajrang Dal and Shiv sena claims that reasons for the violence were following:
- Forceful Conversion.
- Foreign influence India.
- Christianity has no place in India.
Allegedly attack on Swami Laxmananda by Christians.
Members of the Hindu Terrorists group Vishwa Hindu Parishad (VHP) said Christians sparked the violence by attacking one of their leaders, Swami Laxamananda Saraswati,and state was sealed by police and military to stop violence.
- Resents reports have showen that he was never attacked.
- Its was used to heighten tensions and seal the state from international media.
But Christians deny the claims and accuse the Hindus of objecting to them celebrating Christmas.
The BBC's Tinku Ray in Delhi says the issue of conversions is very sensitive in India, where several states have laws that forbid or make it difficult to convert.
- Their has been no proven case of forceful conversion in India by Christians.
- Their has only been senseless killing of Christians and the Dalits by Hindu terrorists .
Real reason Hindu terrorists organization want nothing less then a 100% Hindu nation assimilation and killing is part of their plan.we call all communities to rise up to this fanaticism.
This is from the RSS's own site in which they out line their plan for the future.
This is not an R.S.S. invention. It has been there for centuries. This is recognized also by our constitution. Explanation II given under Article 25 says, "In sub-clause (b) of clause (2) the reference to Hindus shall be construed as including a reference to persons professing the Sikh, Jain or Buddhist religion, and the reference to Hindu religious institutions shall be construed accordingly." It should be noted that the Hindu Code Bill, though it contains the word 'Hindu', is applicable to Sikhs, Jains and Buddhists. We desire that it should be applicable to all,