Dal Khalsa UK

Dal Khalsa UK

Dal Khalsa UK's Official Facebook Page Join Now!

Dal Khalsa UK on Facebook

Sunday 17 June 2012

Message From Rajoana TV

Gurfateh All,
I know everyone wants to know what happened with regards to my speech being cut by Sikh channel at the IPledgeOrange Tour in Slough today.
As soon as I started they had a cut in transmission....many people rang the studios in disgust, and these people were given different answers by the channel. Some were told that by some miracle that the weather made the channel lose signal for the duration of my speech. Others were told that because the speaker before me did not ask the sangat to donate to Sikh channel, that they had to cut transmission. One of the sangat asked the channel, how much do we need to pay? They replied £80! However, he said you can't make payment yet, let me ring you back. He rings back when my speech is done and declares that now you can make payment.
When have they ever had a loss in transmission when they have so many anti-Sikh Congress guys talking in their studios? When have they had a loss when a whole bunch of older guys are sitting on a sofa talking as if they are on a park bench? YET THEY HAVE A CUT IN TRANSMISSION TODAY? WHY ARE BOTH CHANNELS NOT ONLY HIDING THE REAL ISSUES, BUT TRYING TO SILENCE US?
THIS IS SIMPLE, THE SIKH CHANNEL:
1. DO NOT WANT THE TRUTH TO COME OUT, THEY HAVE A HIGHER POWER TO PLEASE, A POWER THEY CONSIDER TO BE HIGHER THAN THE IDEALS OF GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI AND THEIR SANGAT
2.THEY FEAR THE LOVE THAT RAJOANATV HAS RECEIVED FROM YOU GUYS

It is shocking what we have seen by our co called leaders in the UK in London last sunday , SangatTV on wednesday and what happened today with Sikh Channel. Cutting the speech as soon as I mention 'Indian Establishment', the cameraman got a phone call and he stopped recording.

I must clarify that I was not there for Sikh Channel, I actually did not know that they were filming until I got there, I was their to do seva for Guru's Sangat and help the Singhs from IPledge. However, their actions today have backfired and they felt the wrath of the Sangat who already suspected Sikh Channels motives....this only cemented it.

I've been told that many people have cancelled their direct debits today. At this point the Sikh Channel lied and said that they are working in partnership with me.
I'm not telling people to cancel their direct debits, but please be weary that before we get to grips with India, we have many enemies closer to home.

On another note, the speeches made by Kam Singh, Indi Singh and myself at the Gurudwara literally floored Slough, had this been transmitted internationally, I'm not being over exaggerative but it would have shaken our people across the world to the core. The Sangat stayed back with us for 2 hours, really was amazing.

What has been truly unreal is the love that RTV has recieved, its not for me, its for the ideology of speaking from the heart, seeking the truth, without any fear. None of these anti-Sikh organisations can suppress it.

Blog Archive

Dal Khalsa UK's Facebook Page