Dal Khalsa UK

Dal Khalsa UK

Dal Khalsa UK's Official Facebook Page Join Now!

Dal Khalsa UK on Facebook

Thursday 8 January 2015

Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Ji Stopped From Visiting Sri Harmandar Sahib Message To Worldwide Sikhs

Message to Worldwide Sikhs
Friends,Brothers,Gursikho the Jathedar has not taken a stand today,when a poor Sikh gave a call that his final wish is to have darshan of Sri Harmandar Sahib,I wasn't doing any drama ,nor was i going to give a speech on my way there,I was going to go direct & return direct.
If in this date the Jathedar cannot even let a poor Sikh visit Sri Harmandar Sahib,no ones going to say anything here but the Sikhs outside,boycott the so called Jathedar of Sri Akal Takht Sahib SGPC I say this with folded hands that all these Sant Samajis who rip you off and mislead you and the Sikh Nation boycott them,and let them know they are not welcome in outside countries,this is my request to you with my hands folded.
Forget about me living or dying,my family has been hurt today,there probably won't be this much hurt when my time comes, how much my son cried and whats happened with me my family,my sisters,brothers,relatives and my Singhni(wife) have witnessed,its is really bad.
Today was a big challenge for me but I am once again on my stand and in Chardhi Kalla in future I will try harder and spend whatever Breaths I have with you,it's your duty now not reamin asleep,spread the word in the outside countries to the outside Sikhs that Zakriya Khan's rule is once again in Panjab in the form of Sumedh Saini (DGP Hindutva Panjab Police,Killer of Sikh Youths) whatever he wishes he does, that a poor Sikh was stopped from visiting Sri Harmandar Sahib,what worse situation can occur?
I thank all those listening to me via Sikh Channel Singho dont do ardaas for my chardi kalla but only do ardaas that this poor Sikhs' ardaas is completed and talk about the release of jailed Singhs,thank you to all who jaap naam here & are giving support,whatever you are doing I thank you.
Bhai Gurbaksh Singh Ji Khalsa
8th January 2014
Gurdwara Lakhnaur Sahib

Blog Archive

Dal Khalsa UK's Facebook Page